1. General terms
1.To register on this website, you must be over fifteen years of age unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
3. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
4. All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
5. You must keep your password and username confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
6. If WINCENTRE has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require, you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
7. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your account as well as the login credentials to the account once you become a Subscribed User.
8. This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”), the rules thereunder as applicable, and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the IT Act. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
9. By registering Your e-mail address and/or phone number with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, Whatsapp, Facebook, Telegram and/or e-mails, in case of any subscription, Service updates & Promotional Updates.
10. Due to the global nature of the Internet, You agree to comply with all applicable local laws, state specific laws, and regulation rules regarding use of the Website. Specifically, You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data and information, exported from India or the country in which You reside.
2. Intellectual property
1. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in Wincentre.
2. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Wincentre content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Wincentres content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Wincentre content requires the prior written permission of Wincentre.
3. The names, images and logos identifying Wincentre or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Wincentre and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Wincentre or any other third party.
4. Wincentres platforms works depends on different third party softwares and servers. Any issues with these softwares or servers may affect the the smooth working of the platform.
3. Availability of the Service
1. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Service, you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
2. Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.
3. You agree that Wincentre may at any time and for any reason, terminate Your access to whole or part of the Platform, or restrict or suspend Your access to your Subscribed User account, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without any liability to You.
4. Wincentres right to suspend or cancel your registration
1.We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
2.The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Service shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
3.Wincentre reserves the right to cancel any subscription it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion without any financial liability to You
4.User’s account will be Blocked for the following reasons (but not limited to):
•If found suspicious (High/ Suspicious Activity)
•Screen Casting, Screen Recording, Screen Mirroring, Downloading Videos out of Wincentre Platform
•Using a camera, phone or any other device to record any Platform content
•Sharing Wincentre Screenshots in Social Media or any other Network
•Sharing Wincentre Accounts Credentials with anyone.
•Abusing Wincentre or Wincentre Faculties.
5. Applicable law
1. These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of Kerala government. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the India.
6. International use
1. We make no promise that materials available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the India and accessing the Service from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Service from locations outside the India, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
7. Third Parties
8. Payment Terms
1. Wincentre hereby notifies You that Wincentre uses third party payment gateway service providers to process payment made by You towards the Service subscription. It is hereby clarified that Wincentre will not be responsible for any payment failures or errors occurring due to technical issues at the bank’s end or issues arising from the third payment gateway and all such issues should be resolved directly between You and the banking or payment gateway partner concerned.
9. Technical Support
1. Wincentre does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the subscription.
2. Wincentre is not obliged to offer You any technical support in relation to your subscription other than the specific support that has been included as part of the subscription plan You have opted for.
10. Proprietary Rights
All materials on Website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Wincentre. You acknowledge and agree that all Material on Wincentre is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Wincentre or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
1. The Service is owned and operated by Wincentre a company registered in Kerala, India and whose registered office address is at V J Tees complex, P &T Quarters road, Poothole, Thrissur.
2. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms relate to the paid-for on-line training services supplied to you through the website (the “Online Course Service(s)”) and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms & Conditions above which shall also apply save where they are inconsistent with these terms.
1. Prices and payment
1. Access to and use of ‘WINMASTER’ (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) within the Kerala is provided by Wincentre on the following Terms and Conditions.
2. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
3. Your order is an offer to purchase Online Course Services from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course Service. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Online Course Service to you without giving any reason.
4. The fee for the Online Course Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on our website. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Course Service until the fee has been paid.
5. All prices are expressed exclusive of any GST payable unless otherwise stated.
6. Your credit/ debit card/net banking details are not handled by Wincentre. All payment and all credit card handling are through the third party, PayUMoney Inc. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
1. Within 24 hours of purchase (during the working week), a confirmation email will be sent to the customer acknowledging payment and successful enrollment in the course.
2. New course content will be delivered as per the topic outline. Users will have access to previous course material until the end of the course.
3. It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday midway through your course.
3. Using the Online Course Service
1. Please read the description for the Online Course Service carefully before placing your order as refunds cannot be given (see section 7 below).
2. Wincentre warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and Wincentre does not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service.
3. Wincentre is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. Wincentre reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service if it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
4. If Wincentre withdraws or is permanently unable to deliver a Online Course Service “We” do not guarantee to do refunds for that service or product.
4. Cancellation and refunds
1. Due to the nature of the service we provide to our customers, refund is not available.
2. Wincentre strictly recommend purchasing the ‘WINMASTER’ course only after the satisfactory usage of Free version. No further complaints or disputes will be entertained.
3. Wincentre strictly insists to checks the system requirements are conforming with the System requirements mentioned in the terms and conditions of Wincentre.
4. Refunds cannot be made for downloadable digital items
5. System Requirements
1. Android mobiles 6.0 or above is required for smooth functioning of the application.
2. Windows 10 is recommended for the smooth functioning of all features in the Desktops/Laptops.
3. Minimum Recommended Hardware specification for Laptops/Personal computers: 4 GB RAM, i3 processor with 50GB of storage space.
4. As our applications will be undergoing through continuous updating we recommend our students to use systems with latest technology
6. General terms and conditions for online courses
1. To participate in and contribute to our courses and communities you may be required to register on our website. Any personal information supplied to website as part of this registration process and/or any other interaction with website will be collected, stored and used in accordance with Wincentres Policy.
1. LIVE CLASS
2. Before purchasing, Wincentre strictly recommends checking your system is compatible with our system requirements specified in the terms and conditions of Wincentres policy.
3. Classes are in regional language of Kerala, i.e. in Malayalam
4. Free courses can be removed or withdrawn without any prior notice
5. Duration of the course will be mentioned in every courses.
6. The course comprises of Live class, Live quizzes, recordings of Live class, Offline video library for self-study or future reference, Practice tests for self-assessment, Lecture notes for reference, etc.
7. The course purchased is for single use only, and in case any multiple usage came into notice, company has the right to cancel the admission and further legal proceedings.
8. Student should submit a passport size photo through mail (email@example.com).
9. After completing this course and achieving a Govt. job, company has the full right to use your photograph for the promotional purposes.
10. A unique user id and password will be given to student for logging in to the course.
11. If company notice any malpractices in online support, company has the full right to cancel the admission and further legal proceedings.
12. Wincentre has the full right to change the course structure and timings if needed.
13. All legal proceedings shall be under Thrissur jurisdiction only.
1. As live classes are given through internet, any problem in internet connection may affect classes.
2. RECORDED CLASS (only in android mobile app)
2. Live classes are conducted online through conferencing software called ZOOM meetings.
3. Ensure “ZOOM meetings” software is available in your country (for oversees students).
4. Time Schedule of Live class may subject to vary and is completely under the control of Wincentre head office.
5. Class timing may be affected by the climate, i.e., heavy rain, lightning or thunder may affect the classes. Classes may be rescheduled or may be cancelled
6. As live classes are conducted through “ZOOM meetings” software, any issue with ZOOM’s server may affect the classes
7. Currently using video conferencing application such as “ZOOM meetings” may be upgraded to any new software or some other means. Wincentre has the full right to change the currently using conferencing software to new one
8. Live classes completely depend on computer and other electronic gadgets. Hence any technical issue with the devices may affect the classes. (Although the chances are low)
9. Make sure that you are having a device (Laptop/Mobile) with stable internet connection before starting live classes.
10. Student should ensure the proper working of communication devices for attending the classes
11. Student should make a study atmosphere while attending the classes with well-dressed manner otherwise their video will be restricted
12. Students have an option for hiding the video and muting the sound while attending the classes (if required).
13. Wincentre has the complete right to record the class and use that for promotional purpose.
14. Class allocation should be under control of the head office, if any change in the schedule will be informed through announcement in this course
15. Your enrollment for the course is purely based on the fee remitted. Course will be automatically disconnected once it crosses the fee due date.
1. Recorded video of live interactive class will be uploaded within 48 hrs. Students can download these videos in android app and can view offline through android app only. In web, students can view these classes. (Can’t be downloaded).
3. VIDEO LIBRARY
1. HD quality Pre Recorded classes will be available in video library. Students can view/download these classes in android app and can view throughout the course period. In web, students can view these classes throughout their course period (no downloading option available).
1. In these terms “Wincentre”, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Wincentre a company registered in Kerala, India and whose registered office address is at V J Tees complex, P & T Quarters, Poothole, Thrissur
2. In these terms, “website” refers to https://www.wincentre.in/
3.If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Registration GST No. 32CLGPS4201L1Z5
1. In case of any grievance arising from the use of Platform, please contact:
email@example.com or +91 907 23456 30